Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't Give Up...

I feel your pain and it hurts me more seeing you feel this way and undergo such troublesome. But I ask you my love to hold on and furthermore may our love flourish even if it means going against everything around us. I know that our love has been in rough roads and I also know that it would not end easily; we may encounter more problems and trials as we continue our journey of loving each other. Let us not think pessimistically but rather think that these trials and bumpy roads will make our relationship stronger and our love deeper. Please don’t give up on me… don’t give up on us. I have been also feeling the same things that you feel, but I rather set them aside and just focus what we have and what we can have. I love you, your name may sound funny but it is the only name that my heart beats for.

No comments:

Post a Comment