Friday, January 28, 2011

My I Dont Knows...

i don't know if i have not been that sensitive with your feelings...

i don't know if you miss me, our talks and everything...

i don't know what keeps you irritated when i open "THAT" topic...

i don't know if you feel how much i care about you...

i don't even know if you care at all...

i don't know what i have done wrong...

i don't know why you need to let go of what we have...

i don't know what's bothering you right now...

i don't know if you still need me to listen to your problems and stories...

i don't know if you can see and feel that im hurting right now...

i don't know if you still want me to stay...

i don't know if you still want me to be part of your life...

i don't know if you will ever talk to me again...

i don't know if we'll see each other again...

i don't know if you still want me to love you...

i don't know what to do...

BUT

i do know how real and authentic my love for you is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment